Three Cantors At St. Peter's, Bermuda
in 1612, St. Peter's Anglican Church in St. George's, at the east end
of Bermuda, is the oldest Anglican church outside the UK.
Their incumbent, The Rev. David Raths, invited the Cantors to come to
the parish in June of 2010 to help celebrate the Patronal Feast of St.
Peter's Day with a Festal Evensong and Concert. The Cantors would like
to thank Fr. David and St. Peter's parish for making the whole trip
possible, for their welcome and hospitality, and the tremendous honour
of the visit!
Click on the links below for more photos!
Peter's Church in St. George's
Thanks to The Rev. David Raths